Please review this list of Frequently Asked Questions prior to contacting Falling Spring Crochet by email. If you do not see an applicable topic, or if you have a specific question regarding a pattern please feel free to contact us by clicking HERE.
- Can I sell the items I make from your patterns in places like Etsy/Facebook/Craft fairs/etc.?
Yes! I am honored when someone creates and sells items from my patterns! However, be sure to review my Copyright Policy HERE to ensure you are following the rules.
- Can I copy/paste or otherwise make copies of your pattern for distribution?
Unfortunately, no. I do not allow distribution or any commercial use of my patterns. Please review my Copyright Policy HERE for additional information.
- I’m a fellow blogger/website author, can I share a link to your blog post containing a featured pattern?
Absolutely! I love to share other designers’ work and would love for you to share mine! Please be sure to include a link to my blog post, and feel free to use ONE Falling Spring Crochet image provided within the blog post you are linking to. I respectfully ask you do not crop or alter my images in any way. Please review my Copyright Policy HERE.
- I want to sign up for your newsletter or leave a comment on your blog, but what will you do with my email address?
- I’m new to crochet and could use a little guidance with beginner stitches. Can you help me?
Of course! I’m always here to help! We all had to start somewhere, so there is no shame in asking for help. I haven’t had a chance to create my own beginner tutorials just yet, so until then I recommend visiting my Resources page HERE. I’ve curated a list of resources that I found helpful when I first began crochet, and I hope you find them helpful, too! If you aren’t able to find what you are looking for, please feel free to reach out to me using the form fields HERE. I will help in any way I can! 🙂 Also, be sure to subscribe to my email newsletter so you’re always the first to know about new patterns and tutorials!
- I’m more of a visual learner, do you offer video tutorials in addition to your photo tutorials?
Unfortunately, not at this time. I completely understand your needs though! When I was first learning how to crochet I HAD to watch videos. Patterns that included only written instructions confused me because I wasn’t quite sure what my work was supposed to look like. Videos allowed me to see what was happening in real time which not only helped me learn the techniques used in crochet, it helped me check how my work was looking compared to the one in the video. If you’re looking for some awesome, helpful video tutorials check out my Resources page HERE.
- I’m following one of your patterns but I ran into some troubles. How do I contact you with questions about one of your patterns?
If the pattern you are following is one featured in a blog post, often times it’s quicker to get a response by dropping a comment on the specified blog post rather than by sending me an email. You can find the comment form below the blog post itself. This is also a great way for others to see potential difficulties with the pattern which benefits other crocheters as well. It is heartwarming to see my readers share their experience and expertise with each other. If you are facing an issue that would be better addressed privately, please contact me HERE.
- I’m looking for a specific pattern that you published at an earlier date. How can I find it?
I’m glad you asked! All of my patterns are available by clicking on “PATTERNS” in the main menu at the top of the page. If you know exactly which pattern you are looking for, you may choose to use the search function in the sidebar of the page. Searching by keyword will bring up all of my content which includes that keyword, so the more specific your search terms the better!
- Are your patterns listed in U.S. or U.K. terms?
All of my patterns are written in U.S. terms and will be noted in the Special Notes section of each pattern.