The Comment Policy here at Falling Spring Crochet is quite simple. Read below to review the key points of our Comment Policy.
Here are the key points:
- Be nice. Constructive criticism can be helpful, but please refrain from any offensive or derogatory remarks. Please do not use inflammatory language and always remember to “think before you speak”. Any comment described as (but not limited to) “profane”, “offensive”, “derogatory”, or “inflammatory” will be deleted promptly. This is not a place for arguments or fighting. If it’s something you wouldn’t say directly to a friend or family member, it doesn’t belong on this blog either. Let’s build a helpful community based on friendship and positivity together. 🙂
- No spamming. If a comment is found to contain “spam” or any content meant to advertise or promote goods and services, it will be deleted promptly. Please feel free to post a link to your website or blog post if it is applicable to the topic in which you are posting your comment. Including a link to relevant content is also allowed, but please make sure it truly is relevant to the topic of the post.
- I do not own any comment provided by a user and disclaim any and all liability that may result from them.
- While all comments are owned solely by the user, you grant me permission to store, use, display, publish, reproduce and post your comments in any format, including (but not limited to) a blog, book, video, and/or presentation. By permitting the owner of the website such right, comments may be used for educational purposes, testimonial purposes, and/or statistical purposes.
- The owner of this blog reserves the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to the blog without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time. If you have any questions on the commenting policy, please let us know by contacting us HERE.
That’s it! Simple, right? I look forward to hearing from you in the comments!